Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh my god, I'm in China again!

That's right people, back in China. It has been a chore and a half trying to get access to Blogger in this country, but here I am. And do I have stuff to share! For the time being I've been keeping a Googlemap of my travels, which is actually more interesting than a blog, I think, so if you follow this blog and want to check it out, let me know and I'll email you the link. Internet speed is a massive issue over here, so uploading photos will be a chore, I think. I'm still not sure where the best place to put them will be, because although Flickr is allowed without having to go through a VPN, I'm not a paying member and can only upload 300MB a month, which works out to 150 photos. Considering that I took 100 only TODAY, that's not going to work. There's Facebook, but again, the VPN plus China internet means upload speed will be slow. I might do that anyway though. With highlights in the blog if it isn't too slow to do. I hope I don't get too busy to keep this up, because this year in Shanghai is going to be EXCITING. And I want to not only experience it, but to share it. SO--I'll go put up some photos! Cheerio for now.

PS-- the new photo at the top is Guanghua Tower on Fudan University campus

No comments:

Post a Comment